This recipe was adapted from The Food Network‘s recipe.
- Several beets, peeled and boiled
- 2 oz raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 large oranges
- Some goat cheese (to crumble on top!)
- Dice the beets into 1/2 inch cubes. Put ’em in a bowl and add the raspberry vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and red onions.
- Zest the oranges, then segment them over a bowl to catch the juices. Add the orange zest, orange segments and any extra orange juice and mix well.
- Add goat cheese and serve cold or at room temperature.
This item was part of our food swap on April 29th, 2013. This dish was swapped for:
- Jenn’s Honey Roasted Chickpeas + Kale & Carrot Salad
- Emily’s Vegan Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Natalie’s Butternut Squash Hummus
- Willie’s Apple Chutney
- Ben’s Mango Salad
Check out all the recipes on our April Swap Round-Up Post!