This recipe was used from All Recipe’s website.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream together the butter and both white and brown sugar until they’re nice and smooth. Stir in the peanut butter (and resist the urge to eat it all at once!) — plus the vanilla and egg, until they’re all well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, and then stir ’em into the batter until it’s just moistened. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges start to brown.
- Eat ’em up!
This item was part of our food swap on March 25th, 2013. This dish was swapped for: